The Grievance Redressal Cell was constituted to probe into the student grievances. The Grievance Redressal Cell attempts to address genuine problems and complaints of students whatever be the nature of the problem.
To create a platform where students can point out their problems,regarding academic and non academic matters.
Get suggestions from the students for improvement.
Take necessary steps for improvement in the light of grievances.
Academic Year 2019-2020
Name of the faculty Designation Department Convener/ Member Contact Number Email id
1. Dr. S. Kayalvizhi Professor CSE Convener 9840094236 [email protected]
2. Mrs. K. Abirami Associate Prof. ECE Member 9840803070 [email protected]
3. Mrs. B. Saraswathy Senior Advocate, High Court – Member 9381041483 [email protected]
4. Mrs. G. Salaiamuthavalli Asst. Prof. Civil Member 9487980985 [email protected]
5. Mrs. C. Priyadharshini Asst. Prof. IT Member 9840304643 [email protected]
6. Mrs. D. Chandrakala Asst. Prof. EEE Member 9791021444 [email protected]
7. Mrs. V. Sunanthini Asst. Prof. EIE Member 9176647645 [email protected]
8. Mrs. K. K. Nagachandrika Asst. Prof. Mechanical Member 9080194009 [email protected]
9. Mr. L.Vasu Associate Prof. Maths Member 9444475488 [email protected] eec.srmrmp.edu.in
10. Dr. P. Amaravathy Asst. Prof. Chemistry Member 9791355375 [email protected]
11. Ms. W. Jean Ida Gunaseeli Asst. Prof. English Member 9677744399 [email protected]
12. Ms. F. Jane Gloria Student CSE Member 9962829521 [email protected]
13. Mr. B.V.Ganesh Student Mechanical Member 9043448857 [email protected]
14. Ms. S. Ragadarshini Student ECE Member 9940283384 [email protected]
The students approach the Cell to voice their grievances regarding academic and non academic matters.The cell redresses the grievances at individual and class level and grievances of common interest. Students are encouraged to use the suggestion box placed on the campus to express constructive suggestions and grievances.
Suggestion Boxes are provided in every building and grievance records are placed at vantage points in the college(including the Library and Hostels) for the students/staff to air their grievances. Complaints dropped in the ‘Suggestion Box’ by students and oral complaints are also redressed.All complaints are scrutinized by the management and the grievance redressal cell.Hod/Principal/Director regularly attend to these on daily basis.The college assures students that once a complaint is made,it will be treated with confidentiality.
Besides there is an exclusive mechanism to address the issues relating to women and their grievances.
The complaint management mechanism is carried out in three levels in the institution
The departmental level grievances are attended by the concerned class Coordinators,Counsellors and Department Heads.
The student coordinators and staff coordinators of grievance redressal cell act as facilitators to communicate and sort out the grievances at the department level.
Unresolved grievances at the departmental level are referred to the Grievance Redressal Cell of the institution.