STUDENTS GRIEVANCES REDRESSAL COMMITTEE (SGRC)
Developing a responsible and receptive attitude among the stakeholders so that a harmonious educational atmosphere is maintained in the college.
- Encouraging the students to express their problems / grievances frankly and freely and without any fear of victimized.
- Upholding the dignity of the college by ensuring conflict free atmosphere through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-Faculty Members relationship.
- Ensuring the effective solution to the student grievances with impartial and fair approach
considering and redressing of grievances within a reasonable time.
The StudentsGrievances Redressal Committee (SGRC) will address any grievances received in written form from students with respect to any of the following issues.
- Issues related to Academics
- Issues related to Financial matters
- Other Issues
- The Committee will try to address the Grievances of the students with respect to their academic and administrative problems in an amicable manner and prompt manner. The Committee will ensure that the grievances are redressed impartially and confidentiality is maintained.
- If needed the committee would co-ordinate between students and Departments / Sections to redress the grievances.
STUDENTS GRIEVANCES REDRESSAL COMMITTEE MEMBERS
|Sl.No.||Name & Designation||Position|
|1.||Dr. R.S.Kumar, Principal||Chairman|
|2.||Dr.R.Sivakumar, NSS Programme Officer||Convener|
|3.||Ms. R.Banureka, AP, Sl. Gr / MBA||Member|
|4.||Dr. K.Rahimunnisa, Asso. Professor / ECE||Member|
|5.||Mr. S.Mayil Raghavan, Director, Community Health and Service, Rotary Club, West Mambalam, Chennai.||NGO|
|6.||Ms. D.Aparajita, Reg. No.310617205008||Student Representative|
|7.||Mr. P.Sakthivel, Asst. Prof / Automobile||Member|
|8.||Ms. M.Amala, Asst. Prof / Civil||Member|
|9.||Ms. R.Poorni, Asst. Prof / CSE||Member|
|10.||Dr. Reshmi Nair, Associate Prof / ECE||Member|
|11.||Dr. D.Fathima Farzana, Associate Prof / EEE||Member|
|12.||Ms. V.Sunanthini, Asst. Prof / EIE||Member|
|13.||Dr. V.Dilli Babu, Asst. Prof / Mechanical||Member|
|14.||Mr. V.Balaji, Associate Prof / IT||Member|
|15.||Dr. T.Kulandaivel, Associate Prof / Maths||Member|