(IVCMASM 2022) – (Online Conference) March 30th-31st 2022
The American Institute of Physics
The American Institute of Physics advances, promotes and serves the physical sciences for the benefit of humanity.
As a federation of physical science societies, AIP offers programs, products and services that:
- Advance and distribute the knowledge of the physical sciences and its applications;
- Enhance and cultivate the physical sciences disciplines;
- Enable and foster collaborative efforts among stakeholders in the physical sciences;
- and Promote the physical sciences to the public, leaders, government officials, agencies, and the media.
- AIP Member Societies cover a broad range of fields in the physical sciences and collectively represent more than 120,000 scientists, engineers, educators and students in the global physical sciences community.
- AIP offers authoritative information, services, and expertise in physics education and student programs, science communication, government relations, career services for science and engineering professionals, statistical research in physics employment and education, industrial outreach, and the history of physics and allied fields. AIP also publishes the flagship magazine Physics Today and is home to the Society of Physics Students and the Niels Bohr Library and Archives. AIP owns AIP Publishing LLC, a not-for-profit scholarly publisher in the physical and related sciences.
About AIP Publishing
AIP Publishing lives by a promise to researchers: to ensure that all findings with the potential to advance the physical sciences are presented, promoted, and permanently available as the building blocks of future discoveries.
We exist to connect our authors and readers to a living legacy of published science, to peers and institutions across the globe, and to services, tools, and platforms that expand the impact and reach of their work. Even as the scholarly publishing universe continues to change, our commitment to the scientific community will always remain constant.
AIP Conference Proceedings
AIP Conference Proceedings has been a trusted publishing partner for more than 40 years, delivering fast, affordable, and versatile publishing for maximum exposure of your meeting’s key research. Growing by 100 volumes each year, our conference proceedings program reports the findings presented at scientific meetings from large international conferences to small specialist workshops. Subject areas span the physical sciences, including physics, math, chemistry, materials science, and engineering.
- Indexed in leading databases – Web of Science, Scopus, and Inspec
- Fast publication times – 4-6 weeks after final submission
- Author-friendly license agreement – you retain copyright of your own work
- Global reach – nearly 4,000 institutions in 190+ countries
- Customized publishing options including print-on-demand – best value and flexibility
Easwari Engineering College was instituted in the academic year 1996 -1997, with the Approval of Government of Tamil Nadu and AICTE, New Delhi. As per Govt., Regulations for affiliation, originally the college was affiliated to the University of Madras, subsequently; the college is affiliated to Anna University Chennai since 2002. Pursuing the philosophy of continuous learning, the Institution prepares the students to score creditably in the Academic sessions and also encourages them to develop their interpersonal and intrapersonal skills and attitudes to approach life with confidence
The introduction of modern technologies and claim for Information and Communication Technology (ICT) built on applications such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, IoT, Health Care, Data Analytics, Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality, Cyber Physical Systems, Future Generation Networks have increased supplementary importance and have become much extra vital element in the current time. In the current times, Artificial Intelligence (AI) plays a substantial role in daily accomplishments of lifetime. AI not only makes chances yet conjointly brings bigger tasks to the sustainable development of engineering applications. Consequently, the connotation between Artificial Intelligence and sustainable applications is crucial. Furthermore, applications of sustainable products have come an extended way in the previous few periods, focused by public & ecofriendly consciousness and abundant transformation in the appropriate field.
Novel Research efforts are predictable in scheming sustainable applications and communication between them develops a capable areas to discover. The motivation behindhand this conference is to deliver a mutual environment for researchers, consultants, specialists to present and deliberate their up to date research concepts, developments, ideas, improvement and growth.
The result of the conference will focus on how the Artificial Intelligence is beneficial in achieving the maintainable solutions through sharing inventive ideas using interdisciplinary research. Artificial Intelligence is now part of our lives and will endure its influence on organization and the workstation.