Rotaract Club of Easwari Engineering College
The Rotaract Club of SRM Easwari Engineering College is a 21-year old club, with a rich history of some of the best events and leaders our Rotaract district 3232 has ever created. 1000+ projects done in over the last 10 years, our club is one of the top 5 college-based clubs in our district, among 170 other clubs. Our Rotaract club focuses on performing activities pertaining to the community and the society in the most innovative and creative manner while inculcating ample levels of entertainment and fun. Community Services focuses on giving back to the society while Professional services center on providing formal and intellectually useful facilities. International Services involve conducting and organizing events along with other Rotaract clubs, which in turn strengthen inter-personal skills. Cultural activities nurture cultural and on-stage talents in students, taking their exposure to the next level. The Rotaract club of Easwari Engineering College was awarded the presidential citation signed by Ian H.S. Riseley, President, Rotary International, indicating that the club has done projects in Rotary’s area of focus.
- G. PARVATHY, Assistant Professor/Maths
- ROTARACT COORDINATOR
- S. DEEPA, Assistant Professor/Maths
- ROTARACT COORDINATOR
- Best International Service event for Dear Comrade in the year 2019.
- Aram’19 was awarded as the Best Ongoing Project for the year 2019.
- Value Card awarded by the District Rotaract Council 18-19 for the inter college Futsal Tournament “Rabona”
- Rotary International Citation from RI President 2017-18 Ian HS Risley as a token of International Recognition.
- “Best Branded Project of the Year” award for Project’26, aimed for 100 events under 12 hours in 2017.
- Value card awarded by the District Rotaract Council 17-18 for the event “Thuvakkam”.
- The Mask’14 was awarded the “Outstanding on-going project of the year” for the year 2014.
- The Mask’13- Innovative Project for the year 2013.
- The Mask’13 was awarded the “Rotary International Best Project Award” for the year 2013.
- International Twinning – 3 Office Bearers of our club were sent to Malaysia and Mauritius in the year 2012.
- Rotary International award for completeting 100 Projects within 24 hours in the year 2011.