The Grievance Redressal Cell was constituted to probe into the student grievances. The Grievance Redressal Cell attempts to address genuine problems and complaints of students whatever be the nature of the problem.
- To create a platform where students can point out their problems,regarding academic and non academic matters.
- Get suggestions from the students for improvement.
- Take necessary steps for improvement in the light of grievances.
Presiding Officer :S. Kayalvizhi, Professor, CSE
|1.||Dr. S. Lavanya Prabha, Professor & Head, Civil|
|2.||Mrs. R. Priyadharshini, AP (Sl.Gr.), IT|
|3.||Mrs. K. Abirami, AP (Sr.Gr.), ECE|
|4.||Ms. D. Chandrakala, AP, EEE|
|5.||Mrs. S. Malathi, AP (Sl.Gr.), EIE|
|6.||Mr. K.G. Ashok, AP, Mechanical|
|7.||Mrs. Manjula, Admin Office|
|8.||Mrs. V. Sudha, Lab. Assistant, Physics|
|9.||Ms. S. Aysha, Final Year Student, IT|
|10.||Ms. G.S.Vijaywarman, Pre Final Year Student, MBA|
|11.||Ms. R.Gowthami, Final Year Student, Civil|
|12||Ms. Sowbharnika, Vizhithezhu Foundation|
The students approach the Cell to voice their grievances regarding academic and non academic matters.The cell redresses the grievances at individual and class level and grievances of common interest. Students are encouraged to use the suggestion box placed on the campus to express constructive suggestions and grievances.
Suggestion Boxes are provided in every building and grievance records are placed at vantage points in the college(including the Library and Hostels) for the students/staff to air their grievances. Complaints dropped in the ‘Suggestion Box’ by students and oral complaints are also redressed.All complaints are scrutinized by the management and the grievance redressal cell.Hod/Principal/Director regularly attend to these on daily basis.The college assures students that once a complaint is made,it will be treated with confidentiality.
Besides there is an exclusive mechanism to address the issues relating to women and their grievances.
The complaint management mechanism is carried out in three levels in the institution
- The departmental level grievances are attended by the concerned class Coordinators,Counsellors and Department Heads.
- The student coordinators and staff coordinators of grievance redressal cell act as facilitators to communicate and sort out the grievances at the department level.
- Unresolved grievances at the departmental level are referred to the Grievance Redressal Cell of the institution.