Equipping the students with relevant and conceptualized professional skills and guiding them towards a bright future and career all around the world with the values of – Sincerity, Hard Work and Justice.
To achieve 100% placement for students through dedication, attitude and complete involvement is our mission. Placement Cell arranges and coordinates various programmes that aim at moulding the students so as to meet the industry expectations in career building and in turn bring laurels to the parent institution. The Placement Cell, guided by a set of rules and principles, strives to maintain good relationship with industries. Preparing the recruitment schedule for the year, inviting corporations for pre-placement talks on the campus followed by placements, and overseeing the process to its end, is the responsibility of the Placement Cell. The Cell endeavours to carry out successfully all the processes methodically throughout the year.
- Organizing training sessions in making the student community employable and to meet the corporate expectations.
- Organizing and coordinating Campus Placement Programmes, in executing the pledge of each contender.
- Establishing cordial relationship with the Industries, inviting them for Campus recruitment drives, technical seminars, workshops and other technical sessions. Industry personnel are invited periodically to enrich the knowledge of our student community with the latest technological innovations and industry practices.
- Promoting career counselling through guidance lecture programmes by suitable corporate representatives.
- Maintaining updated database, job profiles, and recruitment patterns of the companies which help to analyze and prepare the mindset of the students. The Placement Cell has an active file of database with an ample record of corporate world, which will be updated continuously.
- Helping every student to define his/her career objective through individual expert counselling.
INFRASTRUCTURE AND FACILITIES
- Well Equipped Placement Cell.
- Fully Air-conditioned and acoustically designed Hi-Tech Halls to conduct Training and Pre-Placement Meetings / Briefings.
- Well furnished / Air-conditioned Hi-Tech Auditorium and Seminar Halls.
- Open Air Theater to accommodate 3000 students.
- Facilities to conduct Interviews / GDs / On-line tests (more than 1000 -P-IV Systems).
- Added advantage: Easy reach within the City.